We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Float Building Parking Possibilities

Summersville, West...
Level Contributor
1,222 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Float Building Parking Possibilities

What type of parking is there for close to:

So Raymond

&

Rose Bowl?

How are far will we need to walk and what is the cost?

May I have suggestions as to the least traffic time to get there from Hollywood & Vine in Hollwood?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Float Building Parking Possibilities

The Raymond St. decorating area is about a 1/4 mile walk from the Filmore St. station on the Gold Line. You can take the Red Line subway from Hollywood / Vine towards Union Station and then take the Gold Line towards Sierra Madre Villa from Union Station to the Fillmore St. station. The Seco St. (Rose Bowl) decorating location is about a 1 1/2 mile walk from the Memorial Park station on the Gold Line.

So I don't think its necessary to drive there from Hollywood / Vine but if you want to, do so anyway, I don't know about the parking situation but you will not want to drive over there during evening (or morning) rush hours which would be more or less from 7-9AM and 4-7PM. On Dec 31 (New Years Eve) there can be heavy traffic outside of the usual rush hour periods.

2. Re: Float Building Parking Possibilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:57 am, June 22, 2011