We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rose Parade Grandstand Seating

Which Pasadena hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, AL
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Rose Parade Grandstand Seating

I have grandstand seating at 450 W. Colorado, Row BB. Does anyone know if that's a high row or a low row? How are the rows numbered?

la
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rose Parade Grandstand Seating

The grandstands aren't stadium size. Not sure how they are numbered but you will have a good view regardless as it's all floats.

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,185 posts
5,164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rose Parade Grandstand Seating

I think its a lower row, but what they do is there is some stairs that go into the grand stand area. As such, you will have very good viewing of the Rose Parade. (i.e. don't worry about people walking in front of you. ) We have a MM row last year and it was about mid way up. and after that were the rest of the alphabet. I am not sure exactly of the one at 450 Colorado, but all of them along Colorado are excellent viewing. Its a wonderful parade; and usually (not always) beautiful and sunny. Do bring a sweater as it it can be cool. If you have time the days before go to the pre parade float viewing. There is information on the Rose Parade web site. its so interesting to see how the flowers are put on the float; every inch of the float needs to be covered in plant or floral material. We helped to decorate a float once; we really appreciate the amazing amount of labor and love that go into each and every one. Enjoy!

http://www.tournamentofroses.com/

3. Re: Rose Parade Grandstand Seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, October 16, 2009