We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

San Diego
Level Contributor
69 posts
Save Topic
Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

Hi there!

I'm planning a Bachelorette Party for my friend in Pasadena. I've only been a couple times and could use some advice on places to go, stay, eat at...

It will be in September, about 10 of us....

Thanks so much!

Colleen

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

if you head to old town, there are tons of restaurants, bars and clubs that are great fun. are you looking for something more dressy or casual? someplace for dinner or dancing? give me an idea about what time of evening you want to have and i can give you some specific ideas.

there's a fun restaurant in pasadena called the melting pot...it's fondue style and super yummy! (also tons or other places - let me know what type of food and i can give you some other ideas)

for hotels you could stay at the Ritz. it's a beautiful hotel (great spa treatments) and right in the heart of the city. http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Default.htm

Los Angeles...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

I just had the best bachelorette party by far! I just moved to the Los Angeles area and am a newbie when it comes to things to do around here I was clueless about what to do for my party. I knew I did not want to do the typical Vegas party scene and was on the search for something different. I attended a scavenger hunt through my work which was a team building event and I thought this be a unique way to celebrate. When I contacted a few websites about what they had to offer I decided on a company called OutoftheBoxEvents. A girlfriend referred me to their services because she had attended a bachelorette party hosted by them in the past. Kristin, the women in charge, was really great and helped me in every way possible. She was very flexible and allowed me to provide a lot of input on what I wanted for my party. After participating in this scavenger hunt I am so happy I decided to go this route. All of the girls really bonded and I think everyone is not as stressed about the upcoming wedding. I think you as well as all future brides would love this! www.outoftheboxevents.net was the site if you want to check it out.

pasadena
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

I know of the perfect place for your bachelorette party. I just went to a friends bachelorette party recently so I know just the place for you, I never would have thought of this place myself but it was really fun. That being said, the bride and a bunch of us took a limo ride to The Cocoon Club in Arcadia (city next to Pasadena) It's an upscale gentleman's club with a full bar, sushi and pool tables. We ordered bottle service (really cheap... only $175 for a whole bottle of grey goose) Anyway, it was tons of fun watching the dancers dance and we threw $dollars on stage. This was a waaaaaaaaaaay better club then going to a male strip club, I find those gross. But the girls here were really nice and some even joined us for a drink and the owner made us feel really VIP. And the other club patrons were really nice and we all felt comfortable, the website is www.CocoonTheClub.com I think my friend called in advance and told them they were coming and the club set up a whole section for us. Top notch service ;) have fun....

corona
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

If your looking for awesome looking men for the bachelorette Party contact Bunniez Entertainment. They have the best. bunniezentertainment@gmail.com

5. Re: Bachelorette Party in Pasadena

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 26, 2009