We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spa

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Day Spa

Im looking for a really nice day spa in the pasadena area.

i noticed on an earlier post the mention of Amadeus. are these spas really luxurious inside? Ambience and decor is really important to me. does anyone have any other recommendations. Thanks!

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
288 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Spa

oh! can anyone compare can can parleur with amadeus

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Spa

If your into the ambience of a spa I would do Amadeus at The Paseo which is modern in Decor. I have not done a spa in Pasadena in a few years there may or may not be some better places to try but Amadeus was a favorite of mine. Have a great spa!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Spa

Oh yes, now I remember hearing about this place on a local tv show. (can, can) I think they only do hand/feet treatments. Sounds like a nice place and its in the Old Town area. I would still have to recommend Amadeus at The Paseo since its a full service spa. Enjoy!

4. Re: Day Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 30, 2009