We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Feedback on Westin:I'm booked

Which Palo Alto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
375 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Feedback on Westin:I'm booked

Hi TAers,

It's been awhile. Just to let you all know, I stayed at Dinah's last year. It was fine, but walls were way too thin and earplugs were a must. Actually, when I first checked in it was a bit creepy as I was in a back room with only one other person checked in. Unnerving for a female.

So..my daughter and I are off to PA again for 6 days starting June 1. I booked at the Westin. Have read mixed reviews. My husband stayed at the Sheretan in Feb. and said it was a bit of a dump. Best yet was the Stanford Inn three years ago, but it's pricey and too far from my aunt's house.

Will we be ok? Requested the tower.

1. Re: Feedback on Westin:I'm booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, October 25, 2010