We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Delta, BC, Canada
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

Could anyone suggest a hotel for a young couple within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. We are planning to vacation for about 5 days~our budget is $150 per night. Thanks for any suggestions.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
486 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

I am staying at the San Giuliano...couples only....easy walking to much of PS restos and shops....look at the reviews and website......

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
19,626 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

The Chase Hotel is one block from Palm Canyon Dr where all the shops and restauranta are. Free breakfast and afternoon chocolate chip cookies.

http://www.chasehotelpalmsprings.com/

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

NYCHeadhunter - while San Giuliano certainly looks like a lovely romantic getaway, as a person who often travels alone, I was curious about your comment "couples only". I looked at the website and don't see any mention of "adults only" (and they do accept pets).

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
486 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

Hi....reading all the reviews, I found no mention of "great for kids"...but did find comments about it being great for couples....it would seem, based upon the size and layout that it would make sense that a family would look somewhere else in PS.....just a mention: I did not say "adults only"..I know that "couples" infers that.....but I was saying that as an answer to the OP's mention that they were a young "couple".....

Avila Beach...
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

Thanks for the clarification Headhunter - certainly does not look like a good choice for children; I was thinking from the standpoint of a single traveler. I'd never seen a hotel say "couples only" and was really just curious if that had actually been stated. Have a great trip and let us know how the hotel is - I frequent Palm Springs, but obviously have never stayed at this hotel.

6. Re: Romantic hotel in Palm Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 25, 2014