We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

San Clemente...
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

Been doing a little research and think I have it narrowed down to 3 spots.

Spencer's

Copley's

Miro's

Which of the 3 should I chose for a mid 30s couple?

palm springs
Level Contributor
1,060 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

Id say either Copleys. I think their food is the best of the three. Spencers has a great outdoor dining area right against the mountains, but food can be inconsistent....and then a distant third would be Miros.

Level Contributor
35,249 posts
899 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

Another place you may want to consider is BluEmber @ Ranchos Las Palmas. Happy Anniversary! :)

Hummelstown, pa
Level Contributor
291 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

My Favorite and very romantic as well is Jillians off ElPaseo. Outside in the courtyard and the food is spectacular.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
27,657 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

Copley's. But have you considered Le Vallauris? www.levallauris.com/‎

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
57,668 posts
231 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

Le Vallauris is the finest meal I've had in Palm Springs. There are many great options. You won't be disappointed. Keep in mind that we are coming into the off season in the desert. The best restaurants will still be the best restaurants, but they might not be as good as they would be in Feb or Mar.

Huntington Beach...
Destination Expert
for Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach
Level Contributor
6,252 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

I'm with RedRox. The best meals I've had in PS were at Le Vallauris. You can't beat it for food or service. You really feel pampered after a meal there. I would NOT recommend BluEmber. The prices are outrageous and you basically get ---- hotel food. I was there for two conferences and both times the service at Blu Ember left a lot to be desired.

california
Level Contributor
11,773 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

For overall romantic ambience/food I like Spencer's patio.

8. Re: Anniversary Dinner in Palm Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, May 19, 2014