We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family of 5 Villa

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Unknown
Level Contributor
510 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Family of 5 Villa

Hi All,

We are planning a stay-cation this year to the lovely Palm Springs/Dessert. I am currently wanting to make reservations for our accommodations and am seeking advice from my trusty travel pros on TA.

I have found two villas that I like, one more than the other... Westin Villas and Marriott Villas... Both seem comparable; however, one is newer than the other. A one-bedroom villa will do us just fine as it will be my hubby and our 3 kids. Please share with me, if you can, which one of the villas is a preferred location for any of you!

Thanks,

SM

Glendale
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family of 5 Villa

Howdy, I travel to Palm Springs a lot with my family and love it there. When I don't rent a hotel I usually end up getting a villa type place with private pool so we can have more fun. The last few years I've been using "Vacation Palm Springs" to book. Go to google and type Vacation Palm Springs. Very easy to get instant pricing online and you can book and pay for it as well online. I;ve dealt with tons of companies in PS but this company truly stands out with their excellent service and selection of homes.

Best and have fun!!

Just make sure you love heat because it gets really warm from June to September.

Edited: 1:50 pm, July 09, 2012
Normanton UK
Level Contributor
250 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family of 5 Villa

We got to PS every year party size varying 4-11.

For comfort we alwats rent a house with pool, through vrbo, always rented a different property, never been disapointed.

3. Re: Family of 5 Villa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, December 15, 2013