We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Palm Springs
Search

Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs

Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
Save

Considering staying at this Resort through an

RCI resort exchange. We will need a 2 bedroom 2 ba unit.

Has anyone stayed there recently? Would you recommend this resort?

Sedona, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
72,607 posts
250 reviews
251 helpful votes
1. Re: Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
Save

The apartments are as nice as anything you'll find in the area. But the location is near the airport. Not that the airport is an issue, but the wind out there really is. We play the golf course there, but even that can be a test as the winds come up in the afternoon. We prefer to stay closer to the mountains and out of the wind.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs
Save

We stayed there in April 2008 (through RCI) in a 2 bedroom/2 bath and the room were good size and well kept. The 2nd bedroom was more like a small suite - which my teen agers loved as they had their own TV and kitchenette. I do remember it being really Windy the first few days and then it calmed down. The pool was nice but nothing special and they were doing additional work near the pool but not sure what the were adding. My husband did twillight golf and enjoyed it (and the cheaper price). We didn't even realize we were close to the airport.

3. Re: Raintree's Cimarron Golf Resort Palm Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 23, 2010