We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel Pool for Kids

Cardiff-by-the-Sea
1 post
Save Topic
Best Hotel Pool for Kids

Hi. Any recommendations for a hotel in the Palm Springs area that has a great pool for kids? Thanks!

Santa Barbara...
Level Contributor
618 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel Pool for Kids

The Westin Mission Hills Resort in Rancho Mirage has a great pools for kids. Its heated and has a neat waterslide, my kids love it. I just wrote a review about the hotel, so feel free to check it out.

Apple Valley, CA
Level Contributor
657 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel Pool for Kids

Rancho Las Palmas Resort in Ranco Mirage just finished their complete remodel of their pool area and it looks awesome for kids. Pool slides, lazy river, water park and beach. They still have another pool just for adults. I just received a brochure with pictures and it looks terrific.

Marriott Shadow Ridge timeshare property also has a really nice family pool area.

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,702 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel Pool for Kids

We like the Hyatt Grand Champions in Indian Wells. There are 7 pools, water features, adult pool and waterslide. Lots of shade Palm Trees, and playground.

4. Re: Best Hotel Pool for Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 18, 2009