We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Westin, nearby restaurants?

Which Palm Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
158 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the Westin, nearby restaurants?

My husband and I are going to the Westin Rancho Mirage for Memorial Day. We've stayed before, and don't love the restaurant there. (But the rest of the joint is great for spa, golf and lazy pool, plus Starwood points).

Anyone know of nice places to venture for dinner nearby? We won't want to drive too far, but a nice restaurant, possibly steakhouse would be nice. If I remember correctly, Palm Springs is about a 20 minute drive.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Westin, nearby restaurants?

If you take Bob Hope Drive south to Highway 111 you will be at The River. Flemings Steak House, Yard House, Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Johnny Rockets, Starbucks, and more. This is a fun place to walk, see a movie, people watch and in the evenings they often have live music.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at the Westin, nearby restaurants?

Also, an excellent choice for Steak is LG's Steakhouse. One in Palm Springs and one in Palm Desert. The PS one would be a good trip into town , as its right downtown and you can walk around. Upscale, excellent service, a la carte menu.

DO make a reservation at either lcoation.