We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

south orange county
4 posts
Save Topic
recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

I was wondering if I could get a recommendation for a great resort/hotel in Palm Springs. I am looking for a nice room, preferably with a nice bathroom, and a open pool area with lots of sun. Also, if any of you know of where to find the best on-line link for the lowest booking price. I am planning a special weekend away with my husband during memorial weekend (end of May). Thanks in advance for your help!

Rancho Mirage
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

Bear in mind that there is a very substantial difference in price between hotels/resorts in Palm Springs and 'Down Valley' (Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta). Realistically, only in Palm Springs, and to a lesser extent in The River, Rancho Mirage, El Paseo, Palm Desert and 'Old Town' La Quinta, is walking around town a realistic option.

12. Re: recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:48 am, May 03, 2005
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

PSP2SFO dont' be gealeux about peppertree

what does this mean??

14. Re: recommendations for a great resort/hotel in palm springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:50 pm, May 02, 2005