We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

I am planning large, high-end corporate event (cocktails and dinner). Has anyone hosted an event here? Based on reviews it sounds like the space is fantastic but the food just okay. Thank you!

Indio, California
Level Contributor
117 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

I have not hosted an event, but it seems like it would be one of the best locations to have one.

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

There have been a lot of high-end corporate events at Jackalope Ranch, from BBQS to high end weddings, sit down dinners and buyouts of the entire property. You should visit and experience it.

The event teams # is 760-342-7999

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
62,262 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

Our son's wedding tok place there last week. The coordinator was a joy to work with and the facility was perfect. They can handle any size crowd with proper planning. I would recommend Jackalope Ranch for sure.

San Diego...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

We truly appreciate the time you took to share your Jackalope Ranch experience. We are so glad you had a magical evening with us, thank you for allowing us to be a part of it.

Your dedicated Jackalope Ranch Event Coordinator

5. Re: Corporate Event at Jackalope Ranch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 11, 2014
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor