We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pacific Grove remarks

Northern CA
Level Contributor
76 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Pacific Grove remarks

We stayed at the Rosedale Inn Luxury Suites...not as luxury as we would have hoped for but still a nice stay. Location is great and you can walk to beach through Asilomar. Great beach...breakfast left us hungry, continental and all so you can only imagine. We went to Point Lobos State Reserve the next day which I greatly recommend! Hit up Willy's BBQ that night- I've had better - MUCH better. The lemonade was so tart, even 3 sugar packets didn't help!

The Red Cafe was yummy for brunch and I highly recommend...a bit of a wait being such a small place.

Have fun if you go - a beautiful place, we'll be back!

Pacific Grove...
Destination Expert
for Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Monterey County
Level Contributor
5,374 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pacific Grove remarks

Thanks for your comments izzy. Too bad about Willy's. I haven't tried it yet but have heard mixed reports. I appreciate your input. Red House Cafe is great--I always recommend it. And, of course, Point Lobos is stunning. So glad you liked the area.

2. Re: Pacific Grove remarks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 24, 2009