We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anniversary dinner recommendation

Which Pacific Grove hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
las vegas
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Topic
Anniversary dinner recommendation

Some places I've seen recommended on one website or another:

- l'Auberge Carmel,

- la Bicyclette,

- Max's Grill,

- Red House Cafe,

- Melange

- Ambrosia India Bistro

- Persian Grill

We're staying at Asilomar, so we'd rather stay in P.G., but don't mind going a little further afield for the right place. Anyone have any thoughts for a nice anniversary dinner?

Grover Beach...
Destination Expert
for Pismo Beach, Cambria, Big Sur
Level Contributor
19,857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anniversary dinner recommendation

Melange is no more

Red House Cafe is a very small venue and may not afford you enough privacy between you and other diners.

Max's Grill is one of PGdenizen's (The local destination expert who lives in PG) favorites, but I'm not certain about the ambiance.

I'm not familiar with the other choices on your list.

You might want to check out Fandango (www.fandangorestaurant.com). Fandango has several charming, intimate dining areas and very good food.

2. Re: Anniversary dinner recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, December 07, 2009