We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

OH NOoooo Your Opinions Please.....

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
249 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
OH NOoooo Your Opinions Please.....

I just read the latest review for the Deer Haven Inn and I am confused as to what to do??? I got such a great deal there $79 per nite, which allowed us to stay 2 extra nites (budget). The Inn got mostly good reviews before now and I wasnt expecting 4 star but I certanly expect cleanliness and good service. These latest reviews have really let the wind outa my sail :( If I book somewhere else I will pay twice what I am paying at Deer Haven and even though this is a planned vacation for us I really do need to stay on a budget if I can as it makes for a much more lelaxing time away from home if I can actually afford it...LOL! I will pay more though before I will pay for a sub par room which I could end up really disapointed in. What do u all think??? Is there another place that is not alot more than what I am paying that u think we would enjoy more. We would like to be able to walk to the ocean if possible. Deer Haven is a half mile walk and has a continental breakfast (just for reference) Thanks for helping...:)

Oregon
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: OH NOoooo Your Opinions Please.....

Hello okay I've been reading all the pros & cons on the Deer haven Inn and suits, who has actually stayed there we well be coming Aug. 13-15 and its to late to turn back now. As everyone knows the big pebble beach auction is that weekend and our Boss has booked us there please tell me the truth are we in a bad trip and have the creeps, we don't have a choice. I would like to know ahead of time so I won't be sahoced and be ready.. Thank you from Oregon..

12. Re: OH NOoooo Your Opinions Please.....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 06, 2010