We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star-Gazing in the IE

Which Ontario hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario, California
2 posts
Save Topic
Star-Gazing in the IE

I keep reading about there being meteor showers and I've been wanting to watch one, and there's supposed to be one tonight, but I never know where to go in the IE thats a good place to go to watch the meteor shows, does anyone have any places they can recommend?

Encinitas...
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park, Joshua Tree National Park
Level Contributor
17,125 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Star-Gazing in the IE

Joshua Tree National Park is a good place to go.Wide open, away from the lights.Closer to your house,maybe take a drive up the road towards Mt Baldy.You get above the lights,but the trees are in the way.Maybe you could still see something?

Depends on how far you want to drive to get away from the city lights.

Edited: 11:47 am, November 17, 2010
2. Re: Star-Gazing in the IE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 17, 2011