We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel time between Holiday Inn, Ontario, CA to Fairplex?

Chicago
1 post
Save Topic
Travel time between Holiday Inn, Ontario, CA to Fairplex?

Hi,

I will be staying in Holiday Inn Express at 2280 S Haven, Ontario, CA 91761. And commuting to fairplex from here. Can someone tell me the commute time between 8:30 am and 9:00 am. Thanks in Advance for your reply

Thanks!!!

Joe

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
24,564 posts
5,484 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel time between Holiday Inn, Ontario, CA to Fairplex?

Only because you have not received an answer to date, I drove this a while back. (Fairplex to Ontario erea...The traffic from Ontario is heaviest in the morning going in the western directions (unfotunately the way you are driving.).

Given that traffic tends to lessen up after 9:00 (you are commuting before that) you may tend to run into some heavier traffic.

The distance between the 2 is about 16 miles. If no traffic, you could do it in about 20 minutes. I would give yourself about 35 - 40 minutes to be on the safe side if you must be there by 9:00 a.m.

Since the fairplex property is large, be sure to know in advance where you are going if you have a specific section of the fairplex where you need to be. In general, lots of parking, if just going there.

Locals may be able to advise better if any "new construction" or other that may impact this estimate further.

2. Re: Travel time between Holiday Inn, Ontario, CA to Fairplex?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 11, 2009