We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Topic
Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

Can anyone by chance recommend a spa in Oakland (pref) or Berkeley. I'm traveling and would like to give my host a trip to a spa. Not looking for highest end just clean and very friendly for a short visit. Thanks

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
22,506 posts
5,255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

Claremont Hotel Spa is very nice (but may beyond what you are looking for)

http://www.claremontresort.com/spa.shtml

2. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:37 pm, April 23, 2014
Berkeley, California
Destination Expert
for Berkeley
Level Contributor
5,851 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

Wish I could help, but this is not an area of expertise I have. The only one I know by name is the Claremont, but name recognition comes with a price tag. I suggest giving Yelp a try. We can always review a shortlist of places and let you know what we think of the location, etc. Good luck.

Oakland, CA
Level Contributor
8 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

My wife has been a loyal patron of Body, Mind, and Spirit on Claremont Avenue in Oakland. It's massage only, not a full spa, but it's much more reasonable than the Claremont Hotel. It's a very pleasant place, but it's not the whole robe, manicure, etc. day spa experience. If that is close enough to what you want, Body, Mind, and Spirit is an easy recommendation.

Lewiston, California
Level Contributor
9,609 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

Peidmomt Springs on Piedmont Ave would be my firstchoice. Actually my only as it is an excellent facility with reasonable prices.

Piedmont Ave has excellent shopping, restaurants & coffee houses. A most special place.

6. Re: Oakland (pref) or Berkeley spas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 09, 2015