We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Book On TripAdvisor Bonus Book your hotel on TripAdvisor — then save 20% on things to do for your trip. Use code BOOKTOSAVE.

Grocery or convenience store City Center Oakland?

Which Oakland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N Idaho
Level Contributor
115 posts
14 reviews
Grocery or convenience store City Center Oakland?

Staying at Marriott City Center, anywhere to grab coffee creamer, milk, cereal, etc etc?

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
723 posts
72 reviews
11. Re: Grocery or convenience store City Center Oakland?

The area around your hotel is most definitely NOT "fine" at night. I work across the street. I am very, very careful when I leave the building after dark. I am not a particularly crime-nervous person (I travel frequently to Colombia, for example), but the reality is there are some very sketchy characters walking the streets around there.

12. Re: Grocery or convenience store City Center Oakland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oakland