We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Hamilton-Ignacio for Airporter

Redding,CA
Level Contributor
129 posts
168 reviews
102 helpful votes
Parking at Hamilton-Ignacio for Airporter

I see that parking is allowed at the Hamilton-Ignacio stop. My question is, can my car safely be left there for 2 weeks? I could stay in a park and fly hotel closer to SFO. But I live in the northern part of the state. Novato would be much more convenient when it's time to go home and I need to catch the 37.

1 reply
Eureka, California
Level Contributor
4,020 posts
36 reviews
23 helpful votes
1. Re: Parking at Hamilton-Ignacio for Airporter

Yes, it is safe. We parked there for four weeks in this spring and everything was fine when we got back. We asked the bus driver how long we were allowed to park and he laughed and said, "As long as you can afford it, you can park there."

The Hamilton-Ignacio stop is very convenient - quick to get to when you're heading to SFO; on your return trip, it's very close to the exit to highway 37 to take you back to I-80. The Marin Airporter is a huge convenience and I highly recommend it. Just be sure to allow at least 1 1/2 hours to get from Novato to SFO on the Airporter.

Edited: 6:29 pm, June 09, 2017
Reply to: Parking at Hamilton-Ignacio for Airporter
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Novato