We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please help me.

2 posts
Save Topic
please help me.

i would like to know how is pacific palisides from sherman oaks ?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: please help me.

10 miles?

From Sherman Oaks you hop Metro Rapid Bus (I think its number 761) to Sunset Boulevard and then (#2?) Bus west on Sunset into Pacific Palisades. First bus is about 15 minutes and 2nd bus is about 10 minutes.

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
29,603 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: please help me.

Pacific Palisades is within Los Angeles County, as is Sherman Oaks - not Newport Beach, which is Orange County and about an hour away.

As the crow flies, Pacific Palisades and Sherman Oaks are quite close, but the Santa Monica Mountains are in between them. Depending on traffic, it's about 25-20 minutes one way (traffic along Sunset Blvd can be worse than the 405 freeway traffic, so you can double that estimate if you're traveling after 3PM).

3. Re: please help me.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, August 24, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now