We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

Hi Everyone- My bf and I will be going to SF, and Napa for 2 nights in the beginning of Sept for his 30th Birthday. I posted a question a little while ago but I did some more research and have narrowed my area down to staying in Napa. These hotels are all about the same price, have breakfast, bar/restaurant, hot tub, fire pit.. etc..

Can anyone tell me which one is nicer.. better grounds.. closer to cute little downtown areas with shops and restaurants..

We will prob do just a few wineries one day, go out to eat walk around the shops.. ride bikes.. relax, hot tub..

Hilton Garden Inn

Best Western Elm House

River Terrace Inn

Vino Bello Resort

Thank you, your help is very much appreciated!!! Open to suggestions

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

correction*** beginning of NOV, not Sept.

Napa, CA
Destination Expert
for Napa
Level Contributor
7,304 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

For your criteria, I would choose the River Terrace Inn. It's the only one that is within easy walking distance of downtown. The Elm House would work too but is a little further walk. What's nice about the River Terrace is that it's close to the Oxbow Marketplace and is right on the river.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

I'm nixing the Hilton Garden Inn, I think I'm looking for something a bit more than that.. the more I look at it.

Marlton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
139 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

I'm kinda confused to all the top notch reviews on the Elm house and it's #1 rating, because some of the rooms and bathrooms look dated.

5. Re: Help me choose from one of these Napa Hotels!!??!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, October 03, 2014