We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please review Napa itinerary

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
106 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Please review Napa itinerary

My husband and I are traveling to California for a road trip this September. One day of our itinerary is to visit some wineries in Napa. We're both 40 years old, my husband loves red wine but I'm not into wine and am more interested in being the photographer and getting nice photos of the vines, caves and buildings. Does this itinerary seem good? This is for Sunday September 22. We will be spending the night on the 22nd at El Bonita Hotel in St. Helena.

- Drive San Fran to Napa, 1 hour

- at 10 am take 75 min Signature tour @ Mondavi

- 11 min drive to Rutherford Hill winery for picnic lunch (supposed to have best picnic grounds)

at 1:30pm take 45 min tour

- 3pm Coppola’s Inglenook tour 90 mins

- On way to hotel stop at Beringer for photos, they’re open til 6pm. We won't have time for a tour here as the last 1/2 hour tour is at 4pm.

Thanks in advance,

Belinda

Mentioned in this post
California
California
United States
Napa
Napa
Napa Valley, CA
St. Helena
St. Helena
Napa Valley, CA
Rutherford Hill Winery
Rutherford Hill Winery
238 Reviews
Rutherford, CA
Inglenook
Inglenook
409 Reviews
Rutherford, CA
St. Helena...
Destination Expert
for Napa Valley
Level Contributor
1,677 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Please review Napa itinerary

hi birdnerd - The policy was put into place to control the crowds in high season. Call them back and ask if the fee will be in place in September. Could be that the staff on the phone is new and unaware.

12. Re: Please review Napa itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Napa