My husband and I are traveling to California for a road trip this September. One day of our itinerary is to visit some wineries in Napa. We're both 40 years old, my husband loves red wine but I'm not into wine and am more interested in being the photographer and getting nice photos of the vines, caves and buildings. Does this itinerary seem good? This is for Sunday September 22. We will be spending the night on the 22nd at El Bonita Hotel in St. Helena.
- Drive San Fran to Napa, 1 hour
- at 10 am take 75 min Signature tour @ Mondavi
- 11 min drive to Rutherford Hill winery for picnic lunch (supposed to have best picnic grounds)
at 1:30pm take 45 min tour
- 3pm Coppola’s Inglenook tour 90 mins
- On way to hotel stop at Beringer for photos, they’re open til 6pm. We won't have time for a tour here as the last 1/2 hour tour is at 4pm.
Thanks in advance,