We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vineyards with no res needed

East Islip, New York
Level Contributor
439 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
vineyards with no res needed

Does anyone know if there is a list of vineyards that require no reservation for a tasting? I want to keep a list handy when we go to napa valley in case we have time to stop unannounced to a few. It's taking forever to read each website and try to figure it out myself...we will be there feb 18-22

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
3,926 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vineyards with no res needed

Try www.napavintners.com. You can look up all sorts of info, including a list of all the Napa vineyards that do not require reservations. (I just found out about this website myself yesterday.)

East Islip, New York
Level Contributor
439 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vineyards with no res needed

Thank you so much Gene...I can't wait to get on the site!!!!

Houston
Destination Expert
for Houston
Level Contributor
3,926 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vineyards with no res needed

My pleasure. It's a great website, and should be a huge help. Have fun!

Level Contributor
36,205 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vineyards with no res needed

If you go to Yountville, don't miss Domaine Chandon. :)

5. Re: vineyards with no res needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, December 14, 2013