We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yountville Lunch spot while biking

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
38 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Yountville Lunch spot while biking

We are going to rent bikes in Yountville on a Sunday in April. I hope to visit Robert Sinskey, Pine Ridge and Stags Leap during our trek. Is there a lunch spot in that area that we should hit? Are these good spots to go on bike? Thanks for any input.

Level Contributor
36,205 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yountville Lunch spot while biking

Bistro Jeanty get my vote! I also like Domaine Chandon, right across the street from the Yountville Inn. :)

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
172 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yountville Lunch spot while biking

Bouchon is great for lunch....and dinner...

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
38 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yountville Lunch spot while biking

Thank you both for your suggestions.

colorado
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Yountville Lunch spot while biking

Maybe Russ or someone can tell you if there is a bike lane on the Silverado Trail, I can't remember one. The speed limit is 55 in most areas of the trail, and I'm not sure I would want to ride a bike on it. But that's just me! Have a great time.

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yountville Lunch spot while biking

cvg-

Yes, the road shoulder on Silverado Trail is wide enough to be used as a bike lane (there are several bike marathons here each year).

As regards lunch in Yountville, all the places listed are wonderful. Just make sure you have reservations in advance-- because all of them are often fully booked, esp on weekends.

Another popular lunch spot for bicyclists is the Oakville Grocery. Take the Oakville Crossroad from the Silverado Trail. It's a beautiful ride.

-The Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn