We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any nice Bakeries for Breakfast?

El Sobrante, CA
Level Contributor
94 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any nice Bakeries for Breakfast?

I'll be in Napa this weekend. We're not big breakfast eaters, but we would love to get a morning snack from a nice bakery. Any suggestions?

Houston, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any nice Bakeries for Breakfast?

I have always really enjoyed Sweetie Pies. It is in downtown Napa by the Napa River Inn.

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any nice Bakeries for Breakfast?

Ardychan-

Sweetie Pies is nice, and very close if you happen to be staing in downtown Napa (it's in the Hatt Marketplace).

ABC (Alexis Baking Company) is a local favorite-- it's on 1517 3rd St. Amazing breakfast sandwich (potato roll, eggs, cheese, imported ham). Words do not do it justice. Also yummy breads and muffins/coffee/tea.

The #1 local choice for the past 50+ years has been Buttercream Bakery on Jefferson St-- this has all of the heart-clogging food from the 1950s, from donuts and other baked treats to a *real* bacon and eggs breakfast (with bicuits and gravy, if you're so inclined). Definitely not a place you'd bring your cardiologist, but a great spot for an old-fashioned breakfast, or place to feel like a kid again when choosing amongst all of the baked and fried doughy delights.

-Russ & Sharon

Innkeepers

Napa Old World Inn

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
648 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any nice Bakeries for Breakfast?

Ardychan - Russ mentiond the Buttercream bakery and we went there one morning when we were in Napa in October. It reminded me of what a 50s diner must of been like. We had a good breakfast. We didn't have anything from the bakery, but people were lined up getting coffee and yummies.

Susan

Get answers to your questions about Napa