We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Spas Near St. Helena?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Day Spas Near St. Helena?

We will be staying at the Harvest Inn in September. Can anyone recommend a day spa near St. Helena? Thanks.

Level Contributor
36,963 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

The Harvest Inn is very nice. You may want to check with the concierge at your hotel. I know there is a spa at the Vallagio but I don't know if it is open to the public. :)

colorado
Level Contributor
64 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

Hi, we have not been to it, but the Health Spa Napa Valley has had good reviews. It is directly across from the Inn at Southbridge in St. Helena. Have fun!

Level Contributor
36,963 posts
946 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

Just a note: the Villagio is in Yountville, just a few minutes away from St. Helena. www.villagio.com is the website if you would like to inquire about the spa there. :)

Napa, CA
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

I'd second Syrah Girl's recommendation: By all means, talk to the concierge at the Harvest Inn!

Napa Innkeepers have special relationships with many restaurants, wineries, and local businesses. This is a big advantage for any guests that stay with us-- as we can often get you an appt or reservation when the general public is told "sorry, we're full".

So please, do call the Harvest Inn concierge. They will know the best local spas-- because they book hundreds of spa visits each year, and get constant feedback from their guests each week. If a spa's reputations worsens, they will know this quickly. By the same token, if a spa has brought on new therapists or treatments that are blowing everyone's minds, your local innkeepers will also know about this.

That's what we're here for-- to help make your stay fabulous.:)

Enjoy your stay in this magical place.

-Russ Herschelmann

Innkeeper

Napa Old World Inn

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
147 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

You didn't specify if you are traveling with a spouse or a friend. If you're with your spouse/significant other, I would recommend Lavender Hill in Calistoga. It's a very short, very lovely drive from St. Helena. I insisted that my husband go with me, and we had a relaxing aromatherapy-type soak in great individual tubs that were positioned so that we faced each other. Following the soak, we had individual massages in different rooms. The property is so clean and beautiful, and that fabulous lavender fragrance is ever-present. I had considered one of the mud baths in Calistoga, but I read that the mud isn't always changed between usages, and it just sounded less than hygenic in general. Even though in the beginning my husband was not thrilled with going to the spa, after the treatment, he said he loved it.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Day Spas Near St. Helena?

Thanks for all the great advice!