We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vow revewals in Napa?

New England
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
vow revewals in Napa?

Hi,

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary in October. We're looking at staying in SF/Napa for 4 nights before a cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Does anyone know of anywhere we can renew our vows in Napa? It's just the two of us and we are not looking for anything fancy....just a simple romantic way to celebrate.

Thank you!

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,840 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vow revewals in Napa?

I'm willing to bet that Russ at Napa Old World Inn can provide you with all the info you need: www.oldworldinn.com. Maybe he'll see this post and answer! There are a number of non-denominational ministers in Napa Valley who would be available to do the honors at your vow renewals and would go to whatever site you choose. Maybe a garden setting at the Inn would be ideal. If you want something very dramatic, I know that Napa Valley Aloft in Yountville arranges for vow renewals in-flight on their hot air balloon!

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vow revewals in Napa?

Hi there. My husband and I just got back from a trip to SF and Napa. We stayed at the Vintage Inn in Yountville (a small town in the Napa Valley - actually, I believe it's the closest town to Napa). The hotel was incredible...so pretty, close to wineries, fantastic complimentary breakfast, and the best concierge I have EVER experienced. Her name is Danielle. Call and ask for her...or e-mail her at concierge@vintageinn.com. Tell her Stefani recommended her! She will tell you everything you need to know...and if you don't have a place to stay...please try to stay at the Vintage Inn...it's the BEST!!!