We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bachelorette Rec's Needed

Which Napa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Cruz, CA
Level Contributor
64 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Bachelorette Rec's Needed

8 grown up girls in need of suggestions of where we can ALL stay together (cottages?), spa, dine and generally have a great time. We know the wineries, more interested in accomodations that can accomodate a group.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,819 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bachelorette Rec's Needed

If staying at the northern end of the Napa Valley is under consideration, I'd recommend the Mount View Hotel in Calistoga (www.mountviewhotel.com). They have spa facilities, cottages and rooms with twin beds--you could book 4 rooms--and they also have a great restaurant that offers music in the eve. Best of all, you'll have the best cafes/restaurants, shops and galleries within easy walking distance. Not far are mineral and mud baths, and of course, lots of tasting rooms. The small town of Calistoga is a visual delight, too, with beautiful mtn's as a backdrop. Can't think of a better place to unwind and have fun!

Level Contributor
34,739 posts
895 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bachelorette Rec's Needed

Hi! I think you might like the Indian Springs Resort in Calistoga. They have small cottages (bungalows) there and would be great for a large group. www.indianspringscalistoga.com is the website. Check out the Wappo Bar & Bistro for a nice meal. I've also heard good things about STOMP located in in the Mt. View Hotel. Have a great time and please report back! :)