We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

San Francisco
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

Can anyone recommend a good hotel with a nice pool anywhere in Napa/Sonoma area that I can go with my 4 year old daughter. I would like to pay around $200 a night

Fremont, California
Destination Expert
for San Francisco
Level Contributor
28,430 posts
6,008 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

You might like to try:

Best Western/Healdsburg

It has a pool, price range is actually ower than $200 a night, and they have a free breakfast in the morning. Children staying stay free overnight.

http://www.drycreekinn.com/

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

Embassy Suites in Napa has a pool and breakfast as well as all rooms are suites. There prices vary on time of year.

Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

You might want to also try the Napa Valley Lodge in Yountville. It might be a bit highewr then you budget, but is has a nice pool and is located right across from a playground.

Another place it the John Muir Inn in Napa. Again, they have a small pool, are located right next to a Marie Calendars and a playground within two blocks. The price is normally good there too!

Level Contributor
36,372 posts
907 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Napa/Sonoma lodging with children

The Yountville Inn is very family-friendly. There is a wonderful heated pool and a jacuzzi there. The Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn, right on the square also has a great pool and gazebo spa. Have fun! :)

Get answers to your questions about Napa