We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from San Jose Airport to Moutain View?

upstate NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from San Jose Airport to Moutain View?

What would be the best way to get from San Jose airport to Mountain View? Specifically, the Quality Inn?

South Carolina
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from San Jose Airport to Moutain View?

The most diredt way is to take 87 north to 101. 101 north to 237, South Bay Freeway, towards Mountain View (south). Turn left (south) onto 85 and exit onto El Camino Real. I do not know which direction you go on El Camino Real. I suppose this is the Quality Inn you are referring to.

A less stressful way is to get onto 87 south at the airport, connecting to 880 south to 280. 280 towards San Francisco, exiting onto 85 north to Mountain View. This is Stevens Creek Freeway. Again, exit onto El Camino Real using Quality Inn's street address to determine left or right. This is the route I would take.

Hwy 101 can be a parking lot. 880 and 280 is not.

I hope this is helpful to you.

2. Re: How to get from San Jose Airport to Moutain View?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:21 am, September 10, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mountain View
More Mountain View Topics