We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monterey Car Week

Which Monterey hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
6 posts
Save Topic
Monterey Car Week

Hi all,

I am considering attending Monterey Car Week this year with my wife and I would like to hear suggestions from those who have attended in past years. There seems to be many different events. Are there any particular ones you'd recommend? Anyone have a recommended itinerary for the week? As most events have a substantial entry fee, we will need to pick and choose particular events to attend. At this point, we have no idea which would be best.

Thanks!

Monterey Peninsula...
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Monterey Car Week

I haven't participated in many of these events over the years, so I'm not the best authority. But I know there are a few free events, such as the displays in downtown Carmel and Pacific Grove (sorry, I don't .have the dates at hand), which will give you plenty of bang for your buck.

I do advise you to book lodgings right away if you haven't done so already. Classic Car Week is the busiest week of the year and rooms go very fast. If you need help deciding on where to stay, start here: www.montereypeninsula.info/guide/lodging.html

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

2. Re: Monterey Car Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 23, 2015