We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get around in Monterey

North Augusta...
5 posts
Save Topic
Best way to get around in Monterey

My husband and I are planning a trip to Monterey August 30-May 5th. We are trying to save money wherever we can. I'm wondering if you guys would recommend car rental to get around or is there any other cheap ways of transportation in the city?

Thanks for your help!

Katie

Monterey Peninsula...
Level Contributor
2,368 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Best way to get around in Monterey

I forgot to mention, the $12 MST bus only runs 3 times per day, so you might have a long wait, and there's a risk a late flight could cause you to miss it altogether. The Airbus runs about every 90 minutes, so there won't be much waiting and if you're delayed a later bus will be easier to catch..

-Mr. Toy

www.montereypeninsula.info

12. Re: Best way to get around in Monterey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 19, 2015