We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

iowa
4 posts
Save Topic
Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

Does anyone have any experience renting from Seacrest properties in Fort Bragg? We are interested in one of their properties but are hoping to hear some feedback on them before moving forward.

Mentioned in this post
Fort Bragg
Fort Bragg
Mendocino County, CA
nevada
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

Hello we rented a house from seacrest properties but not untill August. Did youi go through with your rental? and how did it go? we have booked the sunsea.

Thanks

mendocino
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

Seacrest is probably ok, small company, the owner is having some personal problems but he may have stable office help.

Three local companies that have good reputations would be:

www.coastgetaways.com

www.robisonproperties.com

www.mendocinovacations.com

mendocino
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

Didn't mean anything bad about Seacrest, they have been in business a long time with fine vacation homes. I just meant to say there are a couple of other good choices.

nevada
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

Thank you for your reply any and all information is welcome! have a good day

emanit

iowa
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

yes, we did go ahead with our rental and can't say enough good things about it. Had a little mixup with picking up the keys but it all worked out and the house we rented was absolutely fabulous. I can't tell you how much we hated to leave!!

Lincoln, CA
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

I have rented from them before. I rented the seabreeze rental house, very nice with ocean view, big bay windows and heated flooring with hot tub outside on the deck. Made my reservations over the phone, nice people. When I got into fort bragg all had to do was pick my keys up from this drop box inside a grocery. Never had to go through the hassle of going to there office filling out paper work or anything, never even saw them once.

7. Re: Seacrest Properties Fort Bragg

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, August 11, 2009