We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonably Priced B&B or Inn

Alabama
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Reasonably Priced B&B or Inn

Hi, I will be in Mendocino during late June and am looking for a reasonably priced Bed and Breakfast/Inn...Preferably something that is near restaurants/activities or pretty scenery. I am also fine with staying in another town close to Mendocino if the prices are lower and it also has good character. I am not looking for anything kitchy or over-run by tourists, but instead would like to be in an area that has charm and character.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Also, what would be some "must see" things to see/do in or around Mendocino?

Thanks so much!

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,263 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonably Priced B&B or Inn

Even though we have yet to stay here, we are looking into the Blackberry Inn for our July trip. Look at their website and tell my what you think!

Alabama
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonably Priced B&B or Inn

Thanks for the idea! It looks very cute and I love the view! I think this will be a good possiblity and the prices are great!

3. Re: Reasonably Priced B&B or Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, September 16, 2010