We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Question for the Mendo/Fort Bragg Locals????

Which Mendocino hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
381 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Question for the Mendo/Fort Bragg Locals????

Hi There – I am hoping that there are a few Mendo/Fort Bragg locals who watch these boards. On one of our many trips to Mendo, we purchased Adirondack chairs from a local shop up in Fort Bragg. I am trying to see if she is still in business to order a few more chairs. A woman ran it out of an older home off a side street in Fort Bragg. I think her name may have even been Gypsy. I think the sale of the chairs was actually from a non-profit where she employed disabled folks to build the furniture. Anyone know the name or contact info? I realize these chairs are readily available from just about anywhere but the quality of this shops chair was great and they would then match the pair we already have. Thanks for any help!

Fort Bragg...
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Question for the Mendo/Fort Bragg Locals????

I am sorry, but I am unaware of the place you are referring to. I would try contacting the Mendocino Coast Chamber of Commerce at www.mendocinocoast.com.

Good luck!

2. Re: Question for the Mendo/Fort Bragg Locals????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 16, 2010