We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any restaurant with good Veg. option in Mendocino area ?

Bay area, CA
1 post
Save Topic
Any restaurant with good Veg. option in Mendocino area ?

Hi,

I am travelling with my wife to celerate our first marriage anniversary to Mendocino. We both are vegetarian and would like to know if any restaurant in Mendocino area with good veg entries.

Thanks..

Fort Bragg...
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any restaurant with good Veg. option in Mendocino area ?

Hello -

The Ravens at the Stanford Inn is a Zagat-rated Vegetarian restaurant with many vegan options. It is a great restaurant with a distant view to the ocean. It is 1/2 mile south of Mendocino. You can go to www.stanfordinn.com for more information.

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,826 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any restaurant with good Veg. option in Mendocino area ?

Yes--Raven's at the Stanford Inn by the Sea is an absolutely wonderful dining experience. We'll be going there again on Sat. in fact. It has won accolades from not just vegetarian diners, but the public and critics at large. I've actually heard many carnivores say (to their own amazement) that they "never even missed" the animal products; it's that good. Additionally, if you and your wife aren't vegans, but do eat dairy prod's you'll find many, many choices on the local restaurants' menus. And even if you don't, or if you are vegans, with just a day's notice (call ahead) virtually all the chefs will welcome the opportunity to put together a "custom dish" of all the freshest produce they have. I've done this and it's a wonderful and very gratifying dining experience. In fact, the non-veggers at the table have eyed my plate with envy!

3. Re: Any restaurant with good Veg. option in Mendocino area ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, September 03, 2009