We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Larronde

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Casa Larronde

Hi,

There is a house listed on TripAdvisor called Casa Larronde along Route 1in Malibu, however there is no information or reviews. There is little information online about it, except that it is owned by an older woman who ran it as a "little-known" B&B for a number of years. There are 1 or 2 reviews of it online as well, but the most recent is 2007. The place looks great, but due to the lack of recent information, I would assume that it no longer takes reservations. Can anyone confirm this or have any additional information about the house.

Thanks a lot!

Mentioned in this post
Malibu
Malibu
California
Malibu, CA
Level Contributor
22 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Larronde

We live less than 1/4 of a mile from the listed address and I've never heard of it. I'm sorry that's not a more definitive answer, but I think your inclination is correct.

Alexandria, Virginia
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Larronde

Thanks for the reply. So i called the number I found online and the woman told me she is still running the place but the weekend I wanted was not available. Not sure if that meant she only rents it on a few weekends here and there or if she does every weekend. She's over 90 years old and was somewhat difficult to understand. Either way, I found a story online about her (written in 2001), and it sounded like a great place. Check it out if you want.

…latimes.com/2001/mar/05/news/cl-33485

3. Re: Casa Larronde

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 08, 2012