We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malibu sights tour from Santa Monica

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
26,743 posts
2,224 reviews
Save Topic
Malibu sights tour from Santa Monica

I will be in Santa Monica for a few days and thought that as the iconic Malibu is so close by it would be a shame not to visit.

I have found that Starline offer a two hour Malibu Celebrity tour which is an option, but I'm really looking for a tour that covers some of the local sights.

Any options others will recommend?

Corona del Mar...
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
58,796 posts
432 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malibu sights tour from Santa Monica

Hey, sorry no one ever answered this. Malibu is not a very active forum so this question got buried pretty quickly.

Maybe Malibu Discovery tours?

malibudiscovery.com/home/sightseeing-tour

If no one else answers, ask in the LA forum if you have not already and the Santa Monica DE's will see it there.

2. Re: Malibu sights tour from Santa Monica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, July 12, 2018