We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

We are planning to camp in the Peter Lougheed park , which campground provide the best in view and amenities?

Do you know how much a night at the William Watson lodge?

Central Alberta
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

Hello, I would like information on bookings and what as are the requirements. I am on cpp diability, and am not able to work do to a serious medical illness. I have been to your lodge, when i worked at Michener Services in Red Deer . But am not aware of the publics requirments. My name is Nancy Thompson , and my e-mail address is Mistykl@hotmail.com

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
73,025 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

Hi Nancy;

I think you are confused about what the TA forums are about.

This is a place where volunteers from all over the world provide answers to travellers various questions. This is NOT a way to contact the management of a facility.

Best Regards

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
Level Contributor
25,571 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

For information on William Watson Lodge, including mailing address, phone numbers, and fax numbers, see:

…alberta.ca/parks/…facilities_wwlodge.asp

4. Re: Peter Lougheed Prov. Park > William Watson lodge ????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Kananaskis Country