We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

Southern California
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

I am traveling abroad soon. I need to get to LAX from Beaumont California. I have had friends drop me off, but they just don't want to make the drive into LA. I need something reliable without it costing me an arm & a leg! Any suggestions?

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
67,274 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

Are you willing to drive yourself???

There is great low cost parking available at the Hilton LAX and then you use their free shuttle to and from the airport.

I did that this past spring when I had to get to LAX from San Diego.

Otherwise there may be a local shuttle taxi that goes from your town or check the price using the Uber or Lyft app on your phone to order a private car.

Sunnyvale...
Level Contributor
6,816 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

Did you consider Metrolink from San Bernardino to LA Union Station and then the FlyAway bus?

S P
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,223 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

And to take advantage of coolceaser's advice there is a City of Beaumont transit bus to the San Bernardino Metrolink station.

www.ci.beaumont.ca.us/index.aspx?NID=160

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

This is definitely the way to go. Beaumont to Union Station then Flyaway to LAX.

Alternately From LA Union Station get to the Green line Metro station, in Redondo Beach, there is a free shuttle to LAX. It would be a cheaper but longer route.

If it was me I'd go Flyaway.

Southern California
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

hadn't thought of the metrolink! that would be an adventure. my husband just wants someone to pick us up and drop us off. thank you for the info though!

Peterhead, United...
Level Contributor
84 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

How did you get on?

7. Re: Need transportation from Beaumont California to LAX

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 12, 2017