We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LA-Hollywood Hills

Kvinesdal, Norway
Level Contributor
35 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
LA-Hollywood Hills

Hey we are staying 5-6 days in LA Hollywood Hills... Is there anything especially we should go see ?

Planning to go to Six Flags, Universal Studios for now.. We travel late October around Halloween...

We are in late 30s all of us :) So anything special for night life to go see ?

Thank You for answers :)

JOhn

Kvinesdal, Norway
Level Contributor
35 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

Thanks allot :) I think we will only go 2 days to theme parks...

Six Flags & Universal Studios... And enjoy the 3 other days around LA ... We are pretty flexible with the dates doh.. Maybe we stay 1 more day in LA or go to San Diego ...

Thank you all for tips and feedback's :)

Rancho Santa...
Level Contributor
7,289 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

San Diego is not a day trip from LA. There is plenty to see and do in Los Angeles for your three days.

Kvinesdal, Norway
Level Contributor
35 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

we will stay a total of 5 nights in LA .... and then i have 2 addional days for heading to San Diego before we head to Las Vegas for our last 5 days .... Thats what i ment.. :)

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,010 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

Other things I'd have on my agenda for LA are the La Brea Tarpits (which can be a quick 30 minute stop) and the nearby Farmer's Market and the Grove. You can also probably see Hollywood itself on the same day you do Universal Studios. I'd visit Hollywood before Universal and then stick around in CityWalk at Universal Studios after. There are fun clubs and bars there including BB King's and Jillian's Hi Life Lanes.

You also probably want to spend a little bit of time in Beverly Hills.

I think a trip to Downtown LA to see sights like Olvera Street, the Disney Concert Hall, Biltmore Hotel, maybe The Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels, LA Live and The Grammy Museum. But what I might do is park at the Hollywood and Vine subway station and ride the Red Line into the city. Parking in Downtown is expensive.

Kvinesdal, Norway
Level Contributor
35 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

Hey thank you for the tips :) will absolutely chem em out , tar pits look intresting :)

Yeah i think we will check out hollywood itself before going to Universal Studioes , its the Halloween Horror Nights we are goint to so its not before at 7 at the evening so have plenty of time before that to check out LA :)

Citywalk will be enjoyed after we have been to Universals :) Been in the one in Orlando and it was nice :)

We will spend at least 1 or 2 days down town LA i think , sigtsing and shopping i think :)

Thank you for the tips about the subway ,i guess it might be horrible to drive down town LA as well ?

Thanks Again :)

16. Re: LA-Hollywood Hills

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 02, 2015