We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

Toronto, Canada
9 posts
Save Topic
Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

Hello Fellow Travel Bugs,

I am making a trip to Los Angeles in August 2014 and was wondering if Ellen tapes in August. I would LOVE to go watch her!

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
30,030 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

She is on hiatus, as are all talk shows, in August. They go back to taping the first week of September

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

This shows past air dates for her shows:

http://epguides.com/EllenDeGeneresShow/

I can't find exact info on this, but in general it looks like her shows are normally taped within one week of airing. So based on this, I would say that most likely, no, she does not tape in August, or if she does, probably only at the very end of August since her first broadcasts of each season are consistently in the 2nd week of September.

Toronto, Canada
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

Thanks for the info :)

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

What about July 24th, i will be in LA at this date but on the website i could not see any availability of tickets! Can anyone advise me on what to do?

Thanks

United States
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

June and July they are also on vacation, Junhao.

6. Re: Ellen Degeneres Show Tapings in August 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 18, 2015