We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to LAX from London

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Topic
Flights to LAX from London

Hi all. I am looking to purchase tickets to LAX from London next April.

Needs to be direct, current best is £600 return with Air New Zealand, is this a good price of should I wait for a sale?

Thanks all.

Steve

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to LAX from London

You might try asking in the Air Travel forum as this type of question is more topical there. To be honest though prices may go up, or they may go down - I doubt anyone can really say with any accuracy - so the fares you see today may be less expensive than anything you'll see in the future. But maybe not. :) Be sure to be checking airfare aggregation sites like www.kayak.com

Edited: 9:35 am, June 10, 2013
2. Re: Flights to LAX from London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 12, 2014