We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

Which Los Angeles hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Topic
Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

Looking for a house for my family who is coming to visit Los Angeles.

They are 8 people and I have been going through all websites I can find, but we come up with nothing. vrbo.com, homeaway.com, airbnb,com, etc.

Do you have a house you can rent to us?

Or do you know any other places to find houses to rent at?

Please let me know since their dates are getting closer.

They would prefer to live between Loz Feliz and the beaches. Preferably in Hollywood!

Thank you!

Thousand Oaks...
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
11,299 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

Did you try Craigslist?

Los Angeles...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

Yes, I put up an ad on there. And I messaged a few houses that looked like they were not a scam.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,377 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

If you post the particulars, (date of their visit), number of beds/bedrooms they'll need, whether they need to be near pubic transit or will have access to a car and their nightly budget, you're apt to get a better response. Have you looked at the Vacation rentals section of tripadvisor (which is run by flipkey.com)? I just looked at 3 bedrooms for a week in the middle of July, this one popped up right away:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g32655-…

(After you click on this link, in the right-hand column, near the bottom of the page is a list of additional rentals that are similar).

Edited: 1:57 pm, May 11, 2013
Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
51,850 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

If your parameters are too narrow, you might have to open them up as to area, or cost.

Burbank is an area I'd included in the search, Eagle Rock and Glendale, Studio City and Sherman Oaks too.

Montpellier, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

I can have a house for you, only drop me a mail at: nap@napartner.fr with the dates wanted and I will send you a proposition.

Regards,

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

If you're trying to rent a house for the entire month of July, that may be the issue. Most home owners on these sites are renting their houses a few days or a week at a time. July is high season for tourism in LA - you probably aren't going to find many houses if any that simply have no days at all booked in July yet since we're only a month and a half away from that time.

louisemcbridechris
Level Contributor
188 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

Try vrbo.com

8. Re: Los Angeles Vacation House Wanted For Month of July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 15, 2014