We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

We require overnight accommodation in LAX and require 3 beds, does anybody know of accommodation that supplies 3 beds - roll a way would be ok

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

many thanks for your reply re traffic - that makes it easier to find the accommodation

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

Hi, we're also from Australia and are staying in LA for 2 nights. We're going to stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Suites Hotel, 5005 W Century Boulevard, Inglewood. They got really good reviews and have a shuttle to/from LAX (free).

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

Sorry Judy, forgot to say, if you are an NRMA member or a Senior, Best Western have discounts.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,543 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

Sharon, will you have a car? Otherwise, that location is not a very convenient one.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

Thanks for your reply 'HopSkipJump'. That was very thoughtful of you to advise it wouldn't be any good for 2 days - I agree. I actually made a mistake when I posted my comment about staying for 2 nights at the Best Western. We're coming to the USA for 2 months in mid-August and our first stopover in LA is for 2 nights on the way to NY - we're actually staying Downtown LA. When we return to LA on our way back to Australia, we do stay for 1 night - that's when we stay at the Best Western. We thought this would be a great place to stay being close to the airport and having the free shuttle from the Best Western. We don't intend on going anywhere that day as we'll probably be pretty exhausted after 2 months!! Once again thanks for your advice.

Edited: 11:45 pm, April 24, 2013
16. Re: overnight accommodation in LAX requiring 3 beds

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 26, 2014