We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Just went onto the WB tour site to book tickets for June and it seems the majority of tours are sold out already. Checked random dates through the Summer and most are sold out too. I presume this will be a computer glitch?

A Day in LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
We Love LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
LA Insider Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bikes And Hikes LA
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, Bike Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Alas, no, there isn't much in production, and that the WB tour is very limited to daily capacity.

There are plenty of other options though..

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g32655-i61-k576421…

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Thanks, checked into next year too and January is fully booked too, seems strange to be booked that far ahead. Everything was available few weeks ago,

Edit: Just tried to book for June 6th at 10am (one of the only slots free whilst we are in town) and it won't let me add to basket. Must be a glitch.

Edited: 5:45 pm, April 07, 2013
Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Maybe it is a computer glitch, or an adjustment to the schedule being made.

So be a bit patient, but based on past history, there are plenty of tours at WB that do get "sold out".

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,079 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

It looks as if the WB site is malfunctioning/ I went to Starline Tours' website and attempted to book seats for the tour and got an error message that made no sense. Give it 24 hours and try again.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,109 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Before you can "Add to Cart" you must click on the "Group" at the top of the page.

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,079 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Good catch, Joe.

Scotland
Level Contributor
132 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

Thanks everyone. Still the same story with the WB website although there seems to be plenty availability for April and May!

I have managed to book Starline Tours WB tour though. As we were booking the 48 Ho-Ho tour anyway it ties in well with the rest of the stay : )

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
178 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

I just called to book our tour, for early June 2013, and also saw "fully booked" on the majority of the dates. I did find a date with enough available spots for my family, and phoned them direct to book us in. Maybe if you give them a call, they might be able to help you with dates that you are after.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
150 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

NGM1 - I just did a Warner Bros Tour few days ago and interestingly, what happened was that they had switched to a new computer ticketing system and everyone that booked a ticket that morning all had the same time printed (so naturally, the carts were already full by then). So our tour guide had mentioned there must be a computer glitch with the new system.

I would suggest taking up AliBla's advice and call them directly to make sure there are truly no available openings.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Charlevoix, Michigan
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Warner Bros Tour.....Sold Out?

We went on this tour last Tuesday. I booked it on Monday evening and there was availability even though it was Spring Break and things were generally very busy. I highly doubt they are fully booked for June. Give it some time.

It was an excellent tour. My 17 year old son who rarely likes any tours (or rarely ADMITS to liking any tours) gave it a 10 out of 10! We have been blessed with many travel opportunities as my husband is and international airline pilot. This child has been on more tours than I can count. The only other tours that came close, according to my boy, were the Segway tour of Paris and a specific tour of Hitler's Eagles Nest in Germany. I think it really helped that we were taken on tours of Conan O'Brien's studio as he was filming in Atlanta and the Big Bang Theory studio. The cars were also pretty impressive.

Keep trying for the tickets. It is an excellent tour even when busy. Moms