We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Highland
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

I am going to Roscoe's on Gower on a Thursday for lunch. What time should I arrive so that I won't have to wait in line?

West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
30,901 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Either 11am or 2pm. Sorry, but this place is packed every day. If you're driving (or maybe, if you aren't), consider visiting Roscoe's at one of their other locations. I'd recommend:

Here's a map from central Hollywood to this location: http://mapq.st/ZsmRTX

There will also be lines here but the wait shouldn't be more than 20 minutes or so, I would still come at 1pm or later.

Highland
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Thanks so much for answering. I'm driving in to take my son, who is in college to lunch, and this is his request. He says that the one in Hollywood is his favorite. I guess we'll be waiting because i just found out that he doesn't get out of class 'til 11:30. Ugh!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
153 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

wow, didn't realise this place would be so busy. I think i'll give this a try on Monday as oppose to Sunday in the hope it isn't as busy.

Highland
Level Contributor
33 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

Son skipped class so we got to leave earlier than expected. We arrived at about 11:30 and had about a 10 minute wait, not too bad. The food was really good. I liked it a lot. I would go back for sure. The very worst part was the drive from La Mirada to Hollywood at that time of day. It took us almost an hour.

5. Re: Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 24, 2014