We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which studio tour?

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which studio tour?

Hello!

I am trying to decide between:

1. Booking a Warner Brothers deluxe tour ($250) or

2. Just the VIP tour for $49 or

3. Buying a go los angeles 3-day card for 4 studios and more ($188 or so)

I am a TV/film professional (assistant director in Canada) and I am interested in learning as much as possible about the LA film industry. Has anyone done the Warner Brother's deluxe tour? Can anyone recommend the most educational tour about the industry in LA?

Thank you so much in advance!

A Day in LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
We Love LA Tours
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
LA Insider Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Bikes And Hikes LA
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, Bike Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
West Hollywood...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
31,079 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which studio tour?

I have not taken the Deluxe Tour but I would imagine that taking a variety of tours at different studios would give you more exposure to the film industry. Be aware that WB, Paramount and Sony are in different corners of our metro area and that the latter 2 offer tours only a few times each day. Give yourself plenty of time to transfer between each studio and to park (at Sony, especially where parking is limited in the car park below the tour center and your only other option is to search for street parking. Many of the adjacent streets allow parking for only 1 or 2 hours -- not enough time to take the tour. Read the signs.

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which studio tour?

Still deciding, but i may well opt for the Go Los Angeles card. That was a super helpful comment, thank you!!

3. Re: Which studio tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 17, 2014